When people find that it’s time to choose an assisted-living plan, there are several key decision factors that come into play:
- Recognizing the need for elder support
- Assessing whether it’s best to stay home or move to a community
- Understanding and evaluating your options
- Choosing the right lifestyle, service and care levels
- Knowing differences in independent, assisted living, or home care
- Finding a nursing home or senior community that suits your loved one
- Discussing skilled nursing options
Know What Else to Look For
Beyond considerations mentioned above, also pay attention to location and other issues.
- Is it close to family, friends, and relatives?
- Is it near my community?
- How do I start the conversation?
- How do we work through emotional and rational issues?
- How can everyone best stay involved?
- What can residents and family comfortably afford?
We are happy to discuss all questions and concerns about elder-care costs with you at any time.
Enjoy Tangible & Intangible Benefits of Utah Assisted Living
A close-knit senior community brings many benefits to residents and family members alike. Here are a few:
- Renewed purpose
- Excellent care
- Decreased loneliness
- Decreased depression
- Increased well-being
- Help with memory loss
For family members:
- Peace of mind
- Happy family members
- Decreased guilt
- Improved relationships
- Extra support systems
- More time for personal needs
- Improved home life
At Alta Ridge Communities, your comfort is our priority. Contact us today!